It's going to be a tough week. Drake has his first cold and will be getting his 2 month shots on Thursday. Luckily his dad is taking him for his appointment so I don't have to watch him get his shots. I just can't handle it! I'm taking the afternoon off to be with him in case he has a meltdown. I hope that he does well, because David and I have heard several horror stories from our friends.
Time has flown by! I can't believe that he will be 2 months old on the 25th. It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital. I see why everyone says that they grow up too quickly. He has changed so much over the past 2 months and he's developing quite a personality. His new thing is his "sad face". See the example above when he wanted out of his bouncy seat...it cracks me up! I can already tell you that he's going to be spoiled rotten!!
Happy 3rd Birthday Lauren!!
13 years ago





1 comments:
I love the sad face picture! He is definitely going to have you wrapped around his fingers!
Post a Comment