Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Drake loves us!

I'm really trying to make an effort to take pictures more often because all of Drake's grandparents live out of town and also because he keeps growing out of his clothes! I have to take pictures of him in some of these cute outfits because if we don't have another boy, we won't use them again. Betsy, Jared, and William bought Drake this super cute onsie and I had to get a picture of it before he outgrows it too.
I also am realizing that there are hardly any pictures of Drake with David and I so I'm going to take more family pics-although we know that everyone really just wants to see Drake :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

So cute!! I love him so much!
- Stephanie T. :)

Julia said...

Thank goodness he loves you both since he's sort of stuck with you for at least the next 18! Very sweet pictures! Live is good. smiles- J