The weekend before last, we put together Drake's high chair in preparation for his first solid meal (rice cereal if all goes well at his 4 month appointment). I think he enjoyed his new view of the kitchen!
Drake's new thing-besides spitting and blowing bubbles-is trying to stand on our laps every time that we hold him, so we also put together his exersaucer so that he can "stand" up on his own. You can tell by the pictures he wasn't sure what to think of this new toy at first, but he's since really started to enjoy it.
Our living room is shrinking!!
I attached a few other cute pictures...
I couldn't resist :)
Happy 3rd Birthday Lauren!!
13 years ago





2 comments:
Oh my word. What a cutie you have there. I could just kiss those cheeks all day!
I love him! Can't wait to see you guys next week!
Post a Comment