Friday, December 5, 2008

Quick post

I don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to give a quick update, since some big things have happened since my last post!
On November 25 Drake celebrated his 4 month birthday, the most amazing thing is that exactly a year ago on that very date,we found out that I was pregnant with him! It's crazy how fast it all goes.
Drake also just celebrated his first Thanksgiving. We traveled up to Oklahoma to spend the holiday with my family. Drake met a ton of cousins and was able to visit his 95 year old great-grandma Pate again.
We took Drake for his 4 month check up last Monday and he is a big boy! He weighed 18 lbs 4 1/2 ounces and was 26 inches long. He's above the 90th percentile in pretty much everything and is doing great. We started him on rice cereal a few weeks ago and he really seems to like it.


I will post later with some 4 month and Thanksgiving pictures.

0 comments: