It's hard to believe that it has already been 7 months since we welcomed Drake into our lives and I can't even remember what life was like without him! He officially started on Stage 2 foods and so far so good. His favorite fruits and veggies from Stage 1 were green beans, sweet potatoes, bananas, and peaches. The only thing that he really wouldn't eat very much of were the peas, but we're going to keep trying.
He continues to get taller and taller and is still a little chunk with chubby cheeks! It is so much fun to watch him develop and learn new things. He LOVES to help us turn the lights on and off as we walk into and leave a room. He also likes to mimic noises-especially those that Rudie makes. Speaking of Rudie, he's also learned how to pet her and Maggie and is actually more gentle with them than I thought he would be (I know that will probably change!). They still love him and are just as fascinated as we are on how much he's grown up. He looks like such a big boy when he sits up in the floor and plays with his toys by himself. I know that time will continue to fly and soon we will be planning his first birthday party!
The past 7 months have been amazing and David and I feel so lucky to have such a happy and healthy little boy.
I will post pics very soon!
Happy 3rd Birthday Lauren!!
13 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment