It was exactly 1 year ago today that we found out that we were having a boy! We went in for our big ultrasound and Drake had his legs crossed almost the entire time! The ultrasound tech had to really work to try to make him uncross (he's still a bit of a modest baby).
I know some people say that it can ruin one of life's only surprises if you find out what you are having, but I don't regret it for one minute. Not only was it great for planning purpose, but also because I feel like I really got to know Drake before he was born.
Here are some pictures from 1 year ago today at his ultrasound and some that I took this morning. He looks a little different :)
Happy 3rd Birthday Lauren!!
13 years ago





2 comments:
He is so beautiful!
You scared me for a second here. I didn't read the title and just saw a sonogram pic...haha.
Post a Comment