So, after many, many people (specifically at Wal-Mart) made the mistake of calling Drake a "beautiful little girl with the most gorgeous curls" we decided to go ahead and take him to get his first haircut. I had an appointment scheduled and my wonderful stylist Joanette made the time to cut Drake's hair for us. I had been dreading the first haircut (I wasn't ready for him to look like a little boy yet), but it was a lot easier on me (and Drake) than I was expecting it to be. I'm happy to say that the curls are still there! We're going to let it grow back out for awhile and just get it trimmed every so often...
Before...
He has no idea what's happening...
He finally realized what's going on...
And the after...(trying to get Maggie to give him a kiss)
My sweet boy
He looks like a little boy (he loves his chair that Susie, Jan, and Kadi got him)
Happy 3rd Birthday Lauren!!
13 years ago





1 comments:
SO precious! He looks like such a big boy!
Post a Comment