Friday, June 4, 2010

Drake update

Hello all,
Sorry that I have been so bad about keeping up lately but I'm going to work on changing that soon.  Things have just been crazy!  We were on vacation last week so I have a post about that and some other news (no, no baby news sorry :)) but I wanted to do a quick post about how the Drakester and what he's been up to lately.

He is 22 months old and is:
  • running everywhere
  • can recite the entire alphabet by looking at the letters
  • can count to 10 (sometimes 11)
  • is talking up a storm (honestly he can repeat anything we say and that is scary)
  • is becoming extremely "toddler like" (aka demanding, free spirited, and independent)
  • wants everything he does to be "funny" (he will ask us, "Mommy, funny?" when he does something)
  • loves to be outside
  • loves the water
  • is cuter than ever-proof below :)
 (Drake being funny)

















    1 comments:

    Betsy Black said...

    I sure do love that little boy! So excited we'll be seeing more of him (and you!!!) very soon. Have a wonderful weekend. XOXO