Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm way behind...

I know but I have a good excuse-this new life that I have working from home and being a full time stay-at-home mom is crazy busy (not that I expected anything less)!  I am ready for fall so that the little mister and I can get out of the house because, let's face it, August in Texas sucks.  Although, when I think about fall, I think about September, and when I think about September, I think about the 17th and how I will be 30 soon.  THIRTY?!  How did that happen so fast?  I swear that I just graduated college (7 years ago, WHAT?!)
I definitely am already feeling at least 30, if not 50, but that is probably due to other factors.  Which brings me to a little announcement that Drake would like to make...


















Yes, Drake is going to be a big brother in February!  I'm 13 weeks and over the past couple of days I've actually started to feel human again.  I've definitely felt way worse this time than I did with Drake, but that could be due to chasing a 2 year old around constantly.

See, I told you that I had a good excuse for not posting :)



5 comments:

The Crawford's said...

aww...SOOO very happy for your family! What an AWESOME blessing. I know Drake will LOVE being a big brother!

Alicia said...

BIG huge congrats to you!!! Get to stay at home & you're having another lil bambino!!!
Get ready Drakey-poo, your world is getn ready to be rocked!!! =)
Miss you guys!!!

The Kellys said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! :) :) :)

Darron and Ashlie said...

congratulations!! So exciting and frightening all at the same time
:-)
(we know from experience, lol)

Betsy Black said...

Hehe! I already knew & I still got teary-eyed when I saw Drake's adorable face and shirt! Hope you are feeling well & I hope we can get together soon.

XOXO