Here is my 28 week picture as promised. I can tell a HUGE difference in my 24 week picture and now and all I can say is that I am growing larger by the day! I still think that my belly was a lot bigger when I was pregnant with Drake. As for the old wives tale about a puffy face with a girl pregnancy, I am a believer!
28 weeks with Allie:
28 weeks with Drake:
I am 29 weeks and 1 day now and am getting a little freaked out since Drake came at 38 weeks. That is only 9 weeks away! I still have a ton to do before this little girl gets here. I had to go fill out my pre-admission paperwork at the hospital yesterday and seeing all of those tiny newborns in the nursery really brought home how close we are to meeting our daughter and thanks to my hormones, I actually got a little teary-eyed. I had to haul out of there so no one saw the crazy pregnant lady crying at the newborns! :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment