I absolutely cannot believe that I am in the last month of my pregnancy. Drake came 10 days early so we really are on the final stretch with this little girl. I can tell you that this winter pregnancy thing is the way to go. I was so swollen at this point with Drake that I didn't even have ankles and with Allie, I can still wear my wedding and engagement rings. Here are the comparison pictures:
36 weeks with Allie:
36 weeks with Drake (the last pregnancy picture I have of him):





1 comments:
You look fabulous! I had the same thing happen with my pregnancies. With Brenden I couldn't wear my rings after 28 weeks. With Lauren, I had to remember to take them off before I went to the hospital. And you're definitely carrying different this time. I hope the next month flies by!
Post a Comment